Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Different Strokes

Yesterday it hit me.  Ladybug may be better off (at least this year) in a school setting.

So I started searching.

Happily it didn’t take too long.  The new church we have been attending also has a private preschool. 

I’m hoping my information comes in the mail tomorrow.

I’m also waiting to hear back from the woman whom I spoke with yesterday-with Ladybug being 8 and needing to be in a 4 year old preschool, she had to speak with the director first.  I’m believing there will be no issues. 

I’m the worst blogger ever.  I try and try to be diligent but it never works.

I have so many pictures and stories to share but time escapes me.

Here’s a few uplifting things in our family:

the Mister and I both got “new” cars in the past few weeks.  We are so thankful….it was definitely time!

Ladybug, Thing 1and Thing 2 are doing so well in swimming lessons!  I’m incredibly proud of them.  I’m expecting some major changes by the end of the Spring 2012 session.

Ladybug and Thing 1 are loving gymnastics!!  Thing 1 finally was able to get on the rings last Friday.  I have been waiting for that boy to get on the rings since he was born.  He was just born with muscles-I always thought rings would be good.  Turns out, he loved them!  I’m looking forward to this week.

Thing 2 has had 2 violin lessons.  I’m so proud of him.  He knows all the open strings and does well using my (full size) violin.  I ordered one for him 2 weeks ago and it’s still not here.  I’m getting antsy, and so is Thing 2-it’s hard holding my violin for him while he tries so hard to play.  He’s a trooper though, he is doing so well!!

Jack-Jack is LOVING his special one on one time he gets with Mama while we do Before FIAR.  Each day we get to read the story and do one activity together-no other kids allowed.  He’s loving it and his behavior is changing so much!

The Mister and I will soon be (hopefully) certified foster parents!  Looking forward to where that road will lead us over the next few months.  We have CPR certification as well as 2 documents waiting to be turned in to our case worker.  We’re getting excited.

Our basement, thanks to me taking a break from school 2 weeks ago with the kids, is now a fully functional play area.  Everyone is loving our new space!

I will hopefully be able to grab more time tomorrow to share pics of our activities lately.  I’m loving all the Tweeps I follow sharing their amazing ideas on crafts with kids.  I’m completely stocked on ideas for my co-op class for the rest of the school year!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment